Electric Motor Checker EMC-25Plus
- Insulation Resistance Measurement (IR)
- Identify open and short circuits/loose connections in a winding coil
- Identify inter turn shorts.
- Detect rotor bar problems without dismantling the rotor
- Inductance of the winding with respect to different positions for rotor for detecting blow holes or cracks in the rotor bars.
- Simple operation, accurate & quick assessment of motor condition.
- EMC-25 Plus is a portable diagnostic tool for Electrical Engineer and is used for quick on site checks of electric three-phase machines.
- A reduction in machine performance, such as inefficient operation or tripping of overloads, may indicate mechanical or electrical faults. If the fault is electrical the EMC-25 Plus will immediately detect it, without having to dismantle the equipment.
- The instrument has three separate operating modes to measure different types of fault like fully insulation, open circuits / loose connections, short circuits and rotor defects. Motor insulation is tested with a high voltage of 500V DC supplied by the instrument.
Technical specifications :
Insulation Resistance: 5%
0-20 Meg ohms at 500 VDC, max. current 0.25mA
0-200 ohms in 6 ranges(0.2 ,0.6 , 2, 6, 20 & 200) F.S.D.
0-1000mH in 6 ranges (3mH, 10mH, 30mH, 100mH 300mH & 1000mH F.S.D.)
Operating Temp. range
0 - 55oC
1.5V x 6AA size cells
1) Motor Checker EMC-25,
2) Test Leads (Clips)-1set,
3) Batteries-6 No.s,
4) Test & Calibration Report with Warranty/ Guarantee Certificate,
5) Manual &
6) Carry Case
Plot No.146, Phase-1, Mytri Nagar, Madinaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500049, India