Regular testing can identify developing faults before a failure occurs. All measurement data can be trended for predictive maintenance condition monitoring. By making proactive repairs & eliminating unscheduled down-time, plant productivity is greatly improved.
EMC-28A is a Digital Portable diagnostic tool.
- Very handy
- Light Weight
- Insulation Resistance (IR) Measurement
- Identify open and short circuits / loose connections in a winding coil
- Identify interterm shorts
- Detect rotor bar problems without dismantling the rotor
- Inductance of the winding with respect to different positions for rotor for detecting blow holes or cracks in the rotor bars.
- Simple operation accurate & quick assessment of motor condition.
- Low battery Indication
Motor Checker EMC-28A finds the faults you cant see with any other handheld instrument
- Turn -to-turn , coil-to-coil and phase-to-phase faults
- Open phase
- Burned or contaminated winding
- Poor Connections
- Broken / Cracked rotor bars
- Grounded windings
- Cable faults.
- Display: 31/2 LCD
- Temp. Operating Range:0- 55oC
- Size: 237x131x45
- Weight : 500gms
- Rechargeable Battery Pack with Charger
- Enclosure: Molded in high impact ABS
- Motor Checker EMC-28A C
- Test Leads (Clips) - 1set
- Manual with Warranty / Guarantee Certificate
- Test & Calibration Report with Warranty / Guarantee Certificate
- Carry Case
Technical Specifications :
A) INSULATION RESISTANCE:
0 - 200 M at 500 V DC ( 2% + 1 digit), 0.1 M resolution
0.2 (200m Ohms)
0.10 milli Ohms
Plot No.146, Phase-1, Mytri Nagar, Madinaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500049, India